M-LINE is available 24-hours for referring physicians and their staff seeking access to clinical services and faculty at the University of Michigan Health System. Our representatives provide efficient, personalized service and will stay on the line with your call until your request is met to your satisfaction.
- Physician-to-physician consultation
- Appointment scheduling
- Hospital-to-hospital transfer requests
- Inpatient status update
- Laboratory, test, and procedure results
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Local Calls: 734-936-3856
Provider Access Center
The Provider Access Center is the University of Michigan Health System’s referral coordination service for our affiliated providers. Provider Access Center coordinators work closely with personnel across the Health System to provide efficient and personalized service.
You can count on use to:
- Facilitate patient appointment requests
- Provide clinic prep instructions and directions to patients
- Communicate back to the referring physicians’ office regarding clinic appointment date/time
Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Local Calls: 734-647-2580